Lead Odoo Developer
With a savant mixture of technical and functional competences, you develop innovative solutions for our customers, together with a team of a dozen of developers. You'll also be in charge of assisting sales to evaluate projects in order to provide quotations to customers, as well as defining new processes to improve quality and efficiency of team's deliverables. Finaly, you'll manage in collaboration with Project Managers and Sales, the team planning.
Team management and customer satisfaction
Quality of processes and developments
Managing technical complexities
Following state of the art technologies
Coaching and leading the team
Advising best solutions
Very good Odoo in-depth knowledge and experience
Team spirit, initiatives, perfectionist
English + french + excellent communication
The job in a few lines
- Advising technical and functional choices on projects.
- Coaching and organizing a small development team.
- Contributing to internal and customers analyses and developments.
- Constantly innovating by suggesting new technologies or work methods.
- Putting in place methodologies and technical procedures in order to improve quality and efficiency.
- Operational follow-up and reporting to Business Analyst et Project Managers.
Small human size company in growth. Innovation and good mood flowing into our veins. Contribute with us to this incredible challenge !
Avoid trafic jam or long daily travels with a Job close to your home, in a nice, dynamic and welcoming city.
Attractive salary package
Salary corresponding to your competences, company car, group-insurance, expenses, phone, bonus on results, etc...
Join the first belgian Odoo Partner, and one of the biggest in the world. Laureate of numerous awards: InnoPépites Award, Prix Mercure, etc...
Alone or with colleagues, enjoy many activities to remain healthy: running, fitness, pool, futsal, bike, etc...
Balance in Life
Combine exciting career and family. Flexible schedule, nursery and school nearby, shops, and finally more time for youself and your family.